Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NORMAL!!!

What a great word!!!

My glucose test came back within normal range. YAY!!! Wasn't too worried but nice to have it behind me... although did get a bit of a shock when they called as typically my OB goes with the no news is good news philosophy most of the time, so was stunned when her number came up on my phone...

Next appointment I'll be in the third trimester!!! WOW! I have less than 100 days till we met the little man (still no name...) Was hoping to get an idea when she'll set the c/s but she was out sick and next month she will be out having a baby!!! (She'll be back to work fairly quickly so will see her at my 32 week apt)

The little man is a mover and a shaker!!! He moves so much, unlike Ramey ever did. With Ramey, any time I would have Ron try to feel her move, she would stop, almost instantly... So a few nights ago the little man was going crazy so I turn to Ron and ask him if he wants to feel the baby... sure he'd love too!!! (pg brain won't allow me to come up with the proper word to describe my motive, but it wasn't for him to feel the baby) I thought for sure he would stop but he got a chance to feel the alien in my stomach that doesn't stop! (Guessing the current non-stop movement could be attributed to the ice cream I just had, LOL)

With all the movement he does, it makes me wonder how different he will be than Ramey. She was a relatively calm fetus and a fairly calm baby... Really hoping its just a coincidence, as not sure how I'll handle an active toddler and an active newborn!

More NORMAL results...

Papa's has given us a bit of a scare recently... he had a minor procedure which lead to more tests and more test, which Grandma said is "normal" since they are old and reminded me of when I had chest pains, which each test seemed to lead to another test (granted we never did come to a conclusive dx, but guessing it was gas...) Anyway, the long and short... chest x-ray lead to CT scan which lead to PT scan...

The waiting for the PT scan results was tough but like Grandma said... when you start to worry, say a little prayer and God will take the worry away (it worked, thanks Grandma!!) Well the results are in... NORMAL!!! They will do a follow up CT scan in 6 months... what a relief! Now he just has to get released to do the stress test.

No comments: