Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sinus Infection Continues

I've been dealing with continual sinus issues this whole pregnancy... they finally turned on me and I now have a nasty sinus infection with fluid in my ears... ugh... Woke up Tuesday with the bruised face feeling and "colorful" discharge. Called OB and decided to continue what I had been doing for a few more days then if by thurs I wasn't feeling better, we'd try an antibiotic.


Was feeling a tiny bit better so decided to wait another day before calling and had the brilliant idea of doing a nasal wash... BAD idea, cleared my sinuses, but flooded my ears! Woke up Friday with the pain still there and more congestion... Called OB back and they called in a Zpack for me, really hope this works... I can handle the nasal congestion but the ears are driving me batty!! I have a new found sympathy for Ron and all his ear issues

water, water and more water... hopefully it helps!

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

Hope you feel better soon!