Friday, April 16, 2010

24 weeks (6 months)

Wow.... where did the time go!!! I'm 24 weeks (25 this weekend) Getting close to the third trimester, seriously where did the time go?!?!

I think I missed my second trimester burst of energy window with illness. The first trimester was a blur and full of morning/evening sickness and exhaustion. Second trimester came and I do recall a few days of feeling good and having enough energy to be a good mom and wife but not for long. Between a stomach bug and sinus infection and now ear congestion, I think I missed my window of the second trimester burst of energy.

Had my 24 week appt today... weight gain is good and blood pressure was good!! Heartbeat sounded great and measuring on track. Drank the orange drink (thankfully it was cold) and had my blood draw, result should be in on Mon or Tues... Little man really liked the drink and moved about like crazy! I handled it well... how well is yet to be seen

Little man is moving about (all the time!) and Ron got to feel him move the other night... I really wanted him to stop and I thought if Ron put his hand on my stomach he would stop, always happened with Ramey, it didn't work :-(

Sometime in the next month we'll need to get all the baby stuff out of storage and let the take over begin (again) Plus we need to get serious deciding on a name...

Had a meeting the other day in a building that required name tags:
you may have to enlarge to see the name tag...
probably should have do a side shot too but wasn't thinking, sorry
(and yes my boobs look huge)

No comments: