Friday, June 12, 2009

Sleeping Baby

Who doesn't love a sleeping baby?!?!
Every night before bed I go into Ramey's room and check on her. I look down on her and want to freeze time and keep her my precious little girl.

I wish I had pictures of her latest sleeping positions... Since we've started to let her cry a bit she is almost always curled up in the corner closest to the door.

Here are a few of my favorites:
2 weeks
3 weeks
4 weeks
5 weeks
What Ramey really thinks of nap time
6 weeks
4 months
The fresh mountain air did us all good
5 months
6 months... middle of the night...
Ron thought she looked so cute he HAD to take pictures (yes he took more than one)



What happens when the flash wakes said sleeping baby and your wife has to get up and put her back to sleep:
7 months
Passed out in the corner of the crib...
snuggling with the blanket made with love by Granma Patty
Napping pool side in Puerto Rico

Just this week...

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

LMAO... these are sooo funny! Love what Ramey thinks of sleep time! LOL!!