Saturday, June 27, 2009

Relay for Life

Cheryl worked very hard year after year putting together a team for Relay for Life. We knew how important the cause was to her so we wanted to honor her in a special way. We had tee shirts made and did a few laps in her honor.

Grandma a survivor!!!

Donna and Brendan...
SURVIVORS!!!
It was a long day and a late night but Ramey did very well.
We went to the closing ceremony on Saturday. It was a beautiful sunny morning. My mom took Ramey over to a tent to get out of the sun and cool down a bit. When I looked over I saw my baby girl crawling around with my mom and fluttering about....
a yellow butterfly. I just know that Grandma Cheryl was there watching over Ramey and Granma Patty

A quick shout out:
Rhianna's Bananas did a fabulous job fund raising and raised nearly $10,000!!! Way to go you guys did great!!!

A few more pics:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QbN2blmzbsXHg

No comments: