Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NINE Months

I know I say it every month... but my oh my... my little monkey is getting so big!!!
Stats: 16lbs 10 oz and 27 1/2 inches
(ok she's a little peanut... but look at all those teethe!!)

At her appt the doctor told me that the next time she sees her, she'll be a toddler... Noooooo!!!!!

She was very impressed with all of her skills and surprised by all her teeth. She thinks she'll be walking in no time... I told her, not if I keep pushing her down... which I promptly followed up with just kidding LOL!!

So what is Ramey up to now...
~Stands without holding on for several seconds
~Sleeping from 8pm to 7am
~Drinks from a sippy cup without much help as well as from a straw
~Loves to feed the dog from her highchair
~Enjoys playing peek-a-boo
~Is a super speed crawler
~"walks" while holding hands/walking toy
~Likes to go high and fast in the swing
~Favorite foods: CHEESE, mac-n-cheese, pasta, green beans, strawberries, blueberries and bread
~Biting mommy :-( I'm the only one she bites (see funny story below) She is holding strong at 8 teeth but it looks like a few more are working there way thru


Ramey LOVIN' blueberries!!
She likes to eat them but she loves to squeeze them. LOL!!!

Biting story... we were over at the Ciaccio's having dinner. The little one's where crawling around on the floor when all the sudden I jump 3 inches into the air... my precious little girl had crawled up to me, pulled to standing then took a chunk out of my thigh!!! LOL (at least everyone else did) I've noticed she does this when she is hungry and/or tired. I just got a baby sign laungage book at the library so will try to teach her to comminicate in a proper form... wish me luck!!!

No comments: