Friday, August 1, 2008

Cubs Game

Made it to my first Cubs game this year (Ron's 18th and counting!) with the Feit cousins. All had a good time:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ron.swan/FeitCubsOuting

I did well in the heat and didn't complain too much (My only request was for more ice, which apparently you have to buy a bottle of water to get, which I had already purchased...ugh!!)

Baby Laila arrived over the weekend as well. I stopped by the hospital to get Ulla and walking in the Maternity ward was a little surreal...makes me want Sept to get here in a hurry, yet Oct is sounding better and better... Mecum's, your up next!!!

We drove down and spent the afternoon with Cheryl on Wed... still waiting for my painting!!! We had a nice dinner then went out for icecream!!!

On tap for this weekend: Shower in Chicago with the girls and may see Dark Knight with Ron.

No comments: