Monday, July 21, 2008

Week 30

The movements are picking up, as expected...however so far I've been lucky and haven't had many rib or bladder shots...I'm sure they are only a few days away!

I decide to compile a list of my favorite pregnancy foods (will try to start from the beginning:
-Lemon drops and Jolly Ranchers
-Mashed potatoes (even made Ron try to find a restaurant that served mashed potatoes, decided on German and the place was closed... It was Good Friday, go figure!)
-Potbelly's shake, chocolate or strawberry
-Grapes (went thru a bag of grapes in 2 days and Ron didn't help!)
-Strawberries
-Dole peaches in a jar... had to be the refrigerated ones in a jar
-Mashed potatoes still holding strong!
-Yogurt (only Yoplait peach, cherry, raspberry & strawberry)
-Egg Salad (would drive to East Bank just to get some from the deli on days when I didn't take a class)
-California Pizza Kitchen (I could always count on Dita to meet me for salad and the occasional shared pizza! I've even done carry out by myself)
-Sweet Mandy B's cupcakes (oh so yummy...fine, pregnancy is just my excuse, can eat them ANYTIME!)
-PBJ on toast for breakfast (or anytime!)
-Lemonade
-Orange Soda (Fanta or Sunkist)


I'm sure there are more but now I'm hungry...

No comments: