Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week 29

I made it to the third trimester!!! (ok, so it was a few weeks ago...I've been busy, give me a break!!!)

The joys of pregnancy are starting to really show there face... the swelling, the constant peeing, uncontrollable heartburn, the not sleeping and the need for constant resting... I think Ron asks me at least 10 times a day either: are you ok or what's wrong... My usual response: Just pregnant!!!

Yesterday we had a nice day and met up with the Ciaccio's at the farmer's market (Dita knows all the good stands to hit) Ulla really wanted us to bring Lefty, but it had rained all morning and I did not want to deal with a muddy dog! (maybe next time!) We got a lot of great fresh fruit and shared a fresh peach crepe (oh so yummy, will be back for that)

After the farmer's market, we walked over the zoo and had a nice time walking around... with only one minor incident... we found a spot on a bench to sit and watch the monkeys play and swing when I felt a drop, didn't think much of it as it rained a lot that morning... at least until I went to wipe it away, yeah that's right, I got pooped on!!!! Luckily the washroom was right there and I was able to rinse it all out...

Went to my last 4 week appt last week, I'm now going for check ups every 2 weeks!!! Hope this helps the last few weeks fly by...(Less than 75 days and counting!)

Things to do: register for a class/infant cpr and pre-register at the hospital

Showers are set... Aug 2 in Chicago and Aug 24 in Bloomington

No comments: