Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Week 33

Busy weekend!!! Mom and dad came for a visit. Friday morning mom went to the dr with me and got a good idea where she will need to go when she makes her mad dash to the city when the time comes! I told her that when I pack my hospital bag that she may want to bag her over night bag so she is ready at a moment notice. I scheduled all of my remaining appointments, only 6 more to go!!!

We then meet up with the boys for the Cub/Cardinal game (thanks for the tickets Papa!!) I drank my water while the rest enjoyed their Bub Lights! In the middle of the 8th inning all the sudden we here a young woman hyperventilating and all eyes turned her way only to discover her boyfriend down on one knee... a wedding proposal in the 8th inning on 08-08-8!!

Later that night we got word the Baby Mecum made her appearance at 10:18 pm on 08-08-08 (great birthday!!) Mom and baby Olivia are now home and we are going for a visit tonight! Can't wait to meet Baby Swan newest playmate!!

Sunday afternoon we drove to Bloomington so Cheryl could paint her pictures for the baby's room. We had a nice visit and also got to visit a few siblings as well... Baby Garrett is getting big, my they grow so fast!

No comments: