Monday, August 4, 2008

Week 32

Had my Chicago shower over the weekend. It was great to everyone and catch up. Thanks for all the great gifts girls!!! (and the cake was yummy too!!) Can't wait to start using them all

Was thinking about the things I miss since being pregnant... A few of them are:
-Bending over... you don't realize how much bending you do till you can't do it anymore
-Sushi, this WILL be my first restaurant visit post baby!!!! Bob Sans here I come!!
-Ice cold Corona!!! 'nough said!!
-Sleeping with my husband... due to all the excess pillows, constant flipping and numerous bathroom trips, Ron refuses to sleep in the same room as me
-Walking a normal pace... senior citizens pass me when walking, poor Ron, Mr. Speed Walker has been really great not leaving me in his dust
-Going up/down the stairs without getting out of breath
-Making a fist... got to love pregnancy induced carpal tunnel!

There are a few great things about being pregnant too.... people will give you there seat in various locations, eating ice cream regularly because you need A LOT of calcium, making your husband bring you any and everything because getting up from the couch takes 5 minutes!, and holding our little girl in a few short weeks!!!

No comments: