Thursday, March 11, 2010

NO!!

I got my first "NO" from Ramey after dinner the other day....


She wasn't eating very well and I tried offering her more food and she clearly said "NO" and pushed the food away. I was in shock (not really, I knew this day would come) and said to Ron, "she just told me NO" His response was "won't be the last time" Boy how right he was!! I wouldn't say she says it a lot but it is heard throughout the day.


We were walking back from breakfast and Ron was carrying her and giving her a little tickle, she got tired of the game and started telling him "no" when he would go in for a tickle.


Other new words:
help (elp, teachers at school first thought she was making a dog noise)
please
see ya (along with a wave)
more (mo)
juice
shoe (which she will bring you and insist they are put on, oh and always it is a matching pair)
sock
waffle
go
ball
roll (ro, to the the dog, as in roll over)

No comments: