Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of school...

Last week Ramey and I started school...

I'm back teaching in a toddler classroom. The best part is that Ramey gets to go to school with me everyday!! (and I can get in a few snuggles whenever I want/need them!!) It's been an adjustment (for both of us) and a few extra tears have been shed (for both of us) but each day it gets better and easier.

She seems to enjoy her new friends and her teachers (although she doesn't nap or eat very well for them, yet) BUT they have been successful at getting her to drink some milk!!! (whenever I try she spits it right out) She really likes to hang out in mommy classroom and playing with the big kids. They love it when she visits too!

Today she made her first art piece!!

Ron is helping more... he made dinner a few times last week and took us out for dinner too. He has been getting up with Ramey in the morning while I get ready. Now if only I can get him to clean the bathroom!?!

2 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

Ramey is quite the artist. I hope you both enjoy school!

Jennifer Terrero said...

I just love her art work! They are th best things to save.