Thursday, September 10, 2009

Clapping and Waving

I have been working (for months) to get Ramey to clap and wave... She sends just a few days at school and she is already doing both... Plus they are also working with the babies on baby sign language... and I swear she is already signing "more"
Over Labor Day weekend, Ramey had her first taste of chocolate chip cookies... at first she didn't know what to think and gasp... threw it on the floor!!! (oh no!!) But I tried again and once she got a taste... their was no turning back!!! It will be interesting to see how she does with her first taste of birthday cake (which I can't believe it's time for and that I have to order this weekend)

Ron was out of town so Uncle Brendan came over and took us to lunch but first Ramey had to show him how to clap:

No comments: