Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Peas, Yank You & Saw-ee

I am very proud of my polite little girl!!! She has been saying please for a while and sorry has been around for a few weeks, last week something that sounds like your welcome was overheard... This weekend thank you emerged. Most of the time they are used without much prompting too!! Momma is so proud!!
I just hope she continues to use them...

A few more frequently heard phrases:
~ I want ______ (cheese, fruit, apple, melon, etc)
~Les go
~ Yeah, ok!?!
~ Lefty stay (she now makes the dog stay in her room when she goes to sleep)
~ Sit down (sounds like "see dow")
~ Baby s-eeping & baby eatin' (She is finally able to say "Ethan"* but still calls him baby)
~Dadda work/Dadda bus
~Momma/Dadda talk (phones)
~All done & No more
~ Momma cooken
~Wha do-ing? (over and over again)
~Waz dat?
~I jumping

Yesterday I even heard an "I need help"

*The progression to Ethan... E T (which ironically are his initials), Eh-ta, Eeeten and finally Ethan

I just love hearing her little voice... I wish I could box it up and save it forever. (although the whiney I could live with out, my have to get the whiney box from my parents LOL) We are working on using our words... somedays are better than others

Ethan is also starting to become more vocal... his little ooh's & ahh's just melt my heart and make me smile... enjoying every minute with the little bug

No comments: