Friday, July 23, 2010

NICE!!!

Since we have a mini tape recorder named Ramey, who repeats everything, I try to control my potty mouth... GD/D it are popular ones for me. I've managed to replace it most times with "NICE"

I would have to say I've been successful in keeping Ramey from saying "GD" but when something falls/spills/drops she says "NICE" and in that sarcastic way too. This morning some milk dribbled onto her leg and she promptly said "NICE"

Guess it's better than the alternative!!

Another new favorite word is "stuck" If she falls or somehow gets into a weird position, she'll start saying "stuck, stuck..." or if a ball roles under a chair/couch and she can't reach it, she'll say "stuck"

Everyday she surprises me with new words and how's she is starting to make 2-3 word sentences. She still generalized a lot of things... any fruit/veg that is red and round is an apple... pancakes are waffles... shorts, skirts and pants are pants (or her version of the word)

I'm really bad at calling Ron "dadda" when I need him or his attention... thus Ramey has learned dadda's name "Ronna" Which she likes to yell (wonder where she learned that) and has a certain attitude about it.

I love how she has renamed objects.... a camera is now a "cheese"... a phone is now a "hey yo" (hello in Ramey speak)

She makes me laugh everyday!!

No comments: