Sunday, November 22, 2009

BATH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After dinner is bath time.... when this is said Ramey will stop what she is doing and head to the bathroom!!! It is by far her favorite time of day

Lately one of us will do kitchen duty and the other does bath time (I give Ron the choice and you can guess which one he usually picks)

Bath time with Mom:Not super exciting... a few toys and just a few inches of water
granted this was at 8 months... her first big tub experience




Bath time with Dad:
A tub full of water and bubbles, plus lots of toys that the jets shot across the tub.
No wonder bath time is so much fun!!
I'm pretty sure I didn't have my first Jacuzzi till I was much, much older... Lucky girl!





She has visitors too!

ok so neither one really enjoyed this but Lefty is always trying to get in so we put her in... both were very unhappy about it. I have a shot of Ramey trying to climb out of the tub (not appropriate for general viewing)