Thursday, November 19, 2009

All Clear.... ALL CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoohoo!!!! All clear!!! Ramey had her follow-up ear appt this week and her ears look GREAT!!!!!!!

NO infection!!!! NO FLUID!!!! This is awesome for a child who has had an ear infection every month since August!!! I was so excited to hear this that I didn't care that the appt was to soon for her to get her booster H1N1 shot (which I just learned that she has 70% coverage for with the original shot) Unfortunately we now have to try to get her in during one of their "flu clinics" which are schedule the day of/night before but we will try... at least she was able to get both regular flu shots in

Me, on the other hand, is just now feeling better... slowly recovering from my cold which began about...oh 3 weeks ago!!! Still have a slight cough (but nothing like before) and a sore throat (mainly from sinus drainage)

Back to the monkey, which is what you all really want to hear about... she is doing well with the exception of starting to develop some separation anxiety... we had a rough night time routine the other night (she would cry and cry and cry any time I left but Ron went in and before I knew it she was out, go figure) plus leaving her with her teachers has gotten harder... she was doing SO well too! I was starting to enjoy the fact that I could spend some time with her during the day without it making it too hard on her... no longer the case.... she cries (ok screams) when ever she sees me :-( Hope this doesn't last too long as I will be the one doing all the tours soon!!

No comments: