Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trouble with a capital R

Ramey... our little trouble maker

The other day I bought a box of diapers... Ramey LOVES to use anything and everything as a walker, so I took out the packages of diapers and gave her the box... She had a great time pushing it down the hall... that is until it got stuck, so she crawled back to the living room where she found the packages of diapers.

She then started to push them around... Before I know it I hear keys jingling, sunglasses dropping... uh oh, now what...

Well my little monkey pushed the diapers up to the table, crawled on top of them, stood up and began reaching for anything and everything off the table... I of course grabbed the camera!!

Oh and she has discovered the cabinets... she loves to open and close the doors and attempt to pull everything out (I say attempt as I close the door before that happens)

Time for some cabinet locks... although she gets a little pissy when she tries to open them and they are "stuck"