Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's a double

Double ear infection that is...

I've learned that when ever Ramey gets a cold, I'll have to get her ears checked. She had a cold a few weeks back and has been running a low grade fever since then. I attributed it to teething as her bottom molars are still fighting their way thru. But the last few days I've noticed her rubbing/tugging on both ears. So thought better safe than sorry and got her checked out, especially since Ron had many ear infections while growing up... Onto our first round of anitbactics... hopefully this time it doesn't take two rounds. She took the meds pretty well last night but this morning it had to be mixed in with her oatmeal, which she still didn't eat very well and tried spittng out. I hope she doesn't have to get tubes, but I have a feeling they may be in our future.

Overall, you would never know she isn't feeling well. She is still active and happy. She is really getting a hang of walking, going 3-4 feet, she still prefers crawling but will "walk" to an object/person if close enough

No comments: