Friday, June 20, 2008

Week 26

I'm pathetic!!!
This week Ron met up with some of the old IBMer's for a Sox game... Yay house to myself!!! Lefty and I had a nice time making dinner and just hanging out watching T.V. I was tired so decided it was time to head to bed... turned off the lights, made sure the doors were locked... looked up and noticed: The sun was still up!!! It was just after 8:30 and I was ready for bed!!! Sad, very sad!!! Yes, I am pathetic as I proceeded to go to bed!


This weekend we are heading to Bloomington for Andrea's Wedding... another infamous Feit Family gathering, should be a good time...

Oh yeah.... Look who caught the bouquet at our wedding... I believe that would be Ms. Andrea!!


Next weekend: Relay for Life!!! Time to donate (you know who you are!!!)
For Cheryl's Team: Friends Fighting Cancer
For Rhianna's Team: Rhianna's Bananas

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Julie, I hope that everything is going great, I haven't seen you on bbc in awhile. Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you how much I love your paintings, your lo is going to love them.

Chelsea
www.journeyoftryingtoconceive.blogspot.com