Friday, May 30, 2008

One Lucky Girl!!!

After doing lots of research and test driving, I found a stroller that I like. Ron never gave me much of a budget, so I had a few that I liked. So one Saturday morning (after a late night with the Ciaccio boys, thanks guys!) me and one very hung over husband went to breakfast. While we were eating he asked about the stroller I had picked out. I told him that the store is just down the street if he wants to look at it...

So we made our way over to the store and showed him the one that I wanted, but since he was paying for it, the decision was his... Well they had a number of other strollers and he saw the bugaboo, which he felt was better quality and much lighter, PLUS the Ciaccio's and Zajak's have said only good things about it. Well... WE GOT IT!!!

I never in a million years would have expected it or considered it much of a possibility but Ron made a few good points... most importantly it's light weight and I'll be able to carry it up the stairs much easier than most other strollers...

So thank you to my wonderful and generous husband for my fancy stroller!!! YOU ROCK!!!

No comments: