Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ear Infection #5....

I think, I've lost count... sad that she has now had so many ear infections that i can't keep track. I'm pretty sure it's five. We are revisiting one of the previous meds... (not the one she was just on as it gave her a nasty diaper rash... :-( )

Fluid is still in the left ear and an infection in the right. At least it wasn't both this time. Which surprised me as she had been rubbing at her ears. We meet with the ENT next month to discuss a plan of action.

While there she got her second flu shot and her first H1N1... We (and be we, I mean Ron) did a lot of research and quizzed the Ped on the shot and in the end decided it best to get it, especially after hearing of the 22 deaths this month... so very sad and our hearts go out to those families.

No comments: