Sunday, July 19, 2009

Molars?!?

When I was little my dad would hold me and "shake my puddin'..." It was our something special. I now "shake my puddin'..." with Ramey (hold and tickle, sometimes upside down)

Over the weekend, we were shakin' some puddin' when I noticed:
(click to enlarge)
Note the purple spot on the right side...
(kind of freaked me out)

Turns out its an "eruption hematoma" ~ basically a bruise where the tooth will be coming thru and will go away once it is thru. Boy does that look painful... Poor baby

As if that isn't enough she has a few more on their way too:

She has been a little extra clingy but I have to say, she hasn't been too bad. Still sleeping like Ramey and eating well, just a little extra fussy in the evening.

Before we know it she is going to have 11 teeth (I can feel the bottom 2 molars and SEE 1 on top) Looks like we are going to need a dentist before we know it!

2 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

Good LORD Ramey...you have a whole mouth full of teeth and poor baylee is still working on #4!!!!!!

Yay for MOlars! And shakin her pudding!

Dana said...

Love it! That is one of the cuatest things I have ever heard! She is precious. Hope those little teeth don't give her too much pain. :-(