Friday, April 24, 2009

Seven Months... Already?!?!

click the pic to see the four teeth

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again and again...Where did my baby go?!?! They grow up so fast

A few of her latest accomplishments:
~ Crawling
~ Pulling herself to standing
~ Sits without support and gets into sitting position by herself
~ Transfers toy from one hand to the other
~ *Talks* to toys
~ Has 4 teeth (and a fifth one on the way!!)
~ Working on her downward dog
~ Prefers to feed herself: cheerios, puffs, bananas, peaches and pears

We started Water Babies and Baby Bijorn class at the gym and Ramey is loving it.

This month Ramey will have her first beach experience!!! Hope she loves it as much as her mom does!!

1 comment:

~ Maria ~ said...

Happy 7 months Ramey! I love hearing about all the big girls things you are doing! I am sure you will love the beach!