Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On the Move


Sort of...

This is NOT where I left her!!!




Rarely do I find Ramey in the same spot on the blanket when I turn away... she's a rolling, squirming, twisting, turning fool!!! Once she rolls onto her tummy she will either do "the worm" (think break-dancing) or rock side-to-side to get to a desired toy. The other night I set her down on the hardwoods for a sec and low-n-behold she was doing the backwards army crawl down the hallway!!! I'M NOT READY !!! Someone please tell my little girl she isn't allowed to get any older!!!

Oh, we submitted our application for her passport!!! Don't think we'll need it for our trip to Puerto Rico but figured it's a good idea to have some idenification for her.

Oh no... backwards army crawl happening on the blanket... I am so not ready... better get busy baby proofing... How long till she finds Lefty's dishes?!?! ;-)

Look who's sitting pretty
No really, I LOVE my Uncle Brendan!!
Not shy about showing off my new teeth!!
A few more pictures... forewarning... I may have gone a bit overboard as we aren't even 5 1/2 months yet
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=gwt54wh.91n8kxht&x=0&y=fbjhxq&localeid=en_US

1 comment:

~ Maria ~ said...

Ramey! YOu are one busy little lady! I love seeing your pics of your teeth, and your smile, and especially seeing you get yourself around the house! I hope mommy has some extra time on her hangs to kidproof the house, because you will be crawling in NO TIME!