Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ramey's new trick



Along with this Ramey has discovered her screamer!! I keep telling her to use her inside voice but she doesn't listen, she is a big mouth, just like her mama. She loves to laugh/scream!!! Plus one of the teeth finally popped through, just waiting for the second one... any day now!

We had a great weekend... Aunt Donna came up for a visit and we celebrated my birthday and valentine's day. My parents are coming up this weekend and making me my favorite meal: homemade mac-n-cheese!!!

3 and 4 month pics plus Aspen...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=gwt54wh.4hya39n5&x=0&y=-depveh&localeid=en_US

2 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

Ramey is getting so big! I am excited that she had a tooth pop through. I have been expecting one any day now!

Happy Birthday!

Jennifer Terrero said...

So so cute!!!!!!